This website respects and takes care of the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Global Técnicos y Servicios Madrid S.L Has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law of Data Protection (LOPD) and to the LSSI-CE (Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Sending and registering personal data
For the purposes of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Global Técnicos y Servicios Madrid S.L informs the User that he is the owner of a personal data file registered before The RGPD (General Registry of Data Protection), in which your data are incorporated and treated in order to provide the services requested and send you information about services and products that may be of interest to you.
The sending of personal data is obligatory to contact and carry out commercial operations with Global Técnicos y Servicios Madrid S.L
Likewise, failing to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of processing the requests made on this website.
The personal data collected and stored on this website are detailed in the Legal Notice.
Personal information collected by this web
When a user connects to this website to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, post on the blog or subscribe, perform some services or training, is providing personal information of which he is responsible Global Técnicos y Servicios Madrid S.L
There are different personal information capture systems that use this web.
- List of subscribers: there are several forms to activate the subscription within the web. The user must confirm his subscription in order to validate his email address. Whenever you make a subscription, this website will incorporate your name and email into a subscriber file for the purpose of sending the NewsLetter, periodic emails announcing important changes to the service, new features, updates and news related to promotional activities, etc.
- Purchase Form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment data will be required.
- Comment form: The web includes a post comment form. The user may post comments on posts that are posted. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them, publish them and respond to them.
- Contact form: There are also different contact forms for consultations, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them.
- Download Systems: In this web you can download different contents that are incorporated periodically. In this case, an email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
- Cookies: When the user registers or browses on this website, they store cookies that collect information from the user and that are detailed in the cookies policy.
- IP Information: You can get information about how and when the user accesses and how you use this web. This information can include your IP address, time, date or browser used. This IP address will also be used to make statistics about the number of visitors to this website and its origin, in a totally transparent and anonymous way to navigate.
Information of social networks: From this web that access social profiles where the user interacts with Global Technicians and Services Madrid S.L. These data are never imported unless it is done with the consent of the user to perform a specific campaign.
Users will be able to unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by ragose.com the same Newsletter.In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, both by subscribing to this blog and by commenting on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment according to your privacy policies.
The access of Global Technicians and Services Madrid S.L. To the data that, according to the infrastructure of WordPress, the user needs to contribute well for the subscription to the blog or to make and / or receive comments on it.
According to what is established in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the personal data that the user sends through this web will be incorporated into a file of USERS OF THE WEB owned by Global Tecnicos y Servicios Madrid SL With address at Psj Río Tajuña 135, 19113 Fuentenovilla, Guadalajara. These files have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in Royal Decree 172/27, for the development of the LOPD.
Global Técnicas y Servicios Madrid S.L. Does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals to organize training or to perform services, in such cases, consent will be required to the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Accuracy and accuracy of data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent by aragose.com exonerating the lender from any liability in this regard. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
The rights of the Users are as follows:
Right to ask what personal data we store about the user at any time.
Right to ask us to update or correct for free incorrect or outdated data that we store on the user.
Right to unsubscribe from any marketing communication that we can send to the user.
The user may direct his communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail in Psj Río Tajuña 135, 19113 Fuentenovilla, Guadalajara, or to the email: email@example.com together with valid proof in law , As a photocopy of ID Or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Global Técnicas y Servicios Madrid S.L. In the form and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
Global Técnicas y Servicios Madrid S.L. Reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to practices of the industry. In such cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, ragose.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, independently of the commercial information requested promptly.